Senin, 12 Januari 2009

Bali is Good for Your Health

PHEWWWW!!!!! Finally, after postpone it for fifteen days, my first post in the great 2009!! first of all, for the new year, i thanked God who still give me chance to live in planet earth to become the hope of Indonesia.
As i wrote in the previous post, my hair was shaved! hell yeah! it's my crown!! what can i say, my parent forced me to do it. After all, it was not too bitter, because we're went to BALI!! wuahahahahaha, and after that i thanked God because of creating such a fucksoundsystem island, it's paradise dude!! and i deserved it! nine days in Bali is more than enough to explore all of the island, and so i uploaded some photos in this post. Enjoy it friends..



It's Freedom dude, from the agitation!


Tanah Lot, What a sunset!!



Nusa Dua, good beach but gives a little joy, few nudists maybe



The Sun, Sands, Waves, Bikinis, that's why they called it "Dreamland"



Kintamani! I pointed the mountain, that's what i am, great like the mountain



Me at the entrance of Tampak Siring Palace, my next-to-be home twenty years later



And the last photo, me at Sanur, still i am, the number one!


That's all Folks, for my last sentence in this post, i'd like to write that BALI IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!



1 komentar:

  1. you are so lucky. i didn't have a chance to go there in this holiday

    BalasHapus